- Rhinoplasty — nose surgery used to reshape the nose and in some instances breathing problems may be resolved.
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty — non surgical procedure to help cosmetic deformities in the nose.
- Facelift — designed to improve the face appearance.
- Browlift — designed to help improve the appearance of drooping eyebrows, hooding over the eyes, forehead creases and frown lines.
- Eyelid Surgery — designed to help drooping eyelids and puffiness or bags beneath the eyes.
- Otoplasty — ear surgery designed to help the ears appearance by “pinning them back” so as to not be so prominent.
- Necklift — designed to help improve a sagging neck and jawline.
- SlimLipo Laser — a body sculpting procedure designed to safely remove unwanted body fat and help tighten your skin.
- Chin Augmentation — designed to alter the underlying structure of the chin providing a better balance to facial features.
“I received excellent care at Chesapeake ENT. Their prompt response and cheerful attitudes made for a wonderful experience. All of the audiologists were very helpful. Especially Dr. Laura Toll, her knowledge of hearing aids and the new technology offered made for an easy decision."
"Was very knowledgeable and helpful."
"Very courteous and on time."