Health Alert: COVID-19
Safety Screening and Visitor Policies
We are now open for both urgent and elective patients. For the safety of our patients and staff, and to lower their likelihood of exposure to COVID-19, The Centers for Advanced ENT Care (CAdENT) has implemented the following patient and visitor policy.
Everyone who enters our office will be asked and not allowed immediate entry if they have:
- A fever greater than 100.0
- A new (<14 days) cough or Flu-Like Symptoms
- Been in contact with someone with a confirmed Covid-19 infection
- Loss of smell/taste in the last 14 days
Patient/Visitors that fall into these guidelines will be denied immediate entry and will be further screened for access.
- NO visitors (not patients) under the age of 18 will be allowed into the office.
- NO visitors will be allowed in the waiting room or exam room with patients unless needed for assistance.
- Children who are patients are to be brought to the office with ONE adult only.
Please come by yourself and/or have your visitor wait in your car.
Our allergy office will be open for shots under the normal schedule.